Saturday 14 January 2012

Alhamdulillah for having you all, Family :)

Alhamdulillah...

The only word I can't stop saying.
Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah for giving me a blessed life...
Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah for giving me a great family...
Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah for showing me a nice path in my every single step...
Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah for allowing me to have and do an extraordinary job...
Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah.. Alhamdulillah..

At this midnight, I feel so glad that I won't sleep till dawn.
Till the rain stops. The rain which I see with my beloved family: my Dad (have a more blessed life, Dad. thank you for the very nice fried noodle you cooked just now), my Mom (keep your life spirit up, dear superMom), and my brother (hemmm, keep grow older and better, cuy).

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment