Sunday 2 October 2011

Reaching My Dream

My dreams, with Allah's permission has led me to my recent life. Yap, believe it or not, I've reached my 'dream' when I was studying in primary school.

At that time, I was dreaming of becoming a teacher. I loved seeing my teachers while they were teaching, going around the class to help the students, or bringing some books to be given to us. Well, I had one special silly reason encouraging me to dream of becoming a teacher: being a teacher might allow me to call my students randomly and ask them to answer questions, come forward the classroom, or do any of my instructions!
Hahaa.. I thought this reason as I often felt afraid of being called by my teachers and asked to come forward!

Now, I've reached that noble ambition. In fact, I don't feel as happy as what I've ever imagined when now I instruct my students bcoz now I don't see any fear in their face as I saw in my face many years ago :)

Anyway, I thank Allah for showing me this way and leading me to be a teacher, since I can contribute 'something' to the society and help others needing my favor :))

Yeaahhh, now I find a teacher as a noble profession allowing us to get 'reward' from the society, and the greater one from Allah.

Be happy to be a teacher, then! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment