Monday 4 November 2013

Learning, Learning, and Learning

Yap, it's been a long time since the last time I've posted my writing here. Today I'm eager to post several quotes related to learning. These hopefully will always remind us the beauty of learning as well as burn our spirit to keep learning. Enjoy these amazing quotes.

#1 My Quote
#2 Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn -Benjamin Franklin-
#3 Once you stop learning you start dying -A. Einstein-
#4 If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn -Ignacio Estrada-
#5 You learn something everyday if you pay attention -Ray LeBlond-
#6 Never stop learning because life never stops teaching -Anonym-
#7 Reminder
#8 Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself -Chinese Proverb-
#9 Life isn't about waiting for the storm to past. It's about learning to dance in the rain -Vivian Greene-
#10 Anyone who stops learning is old, anyone who keeps learning stays young -Henry Ford-
 ~ H A P P Y  L E A R N I N G ~

No comments:

Post a Comment